Tuesday 17 January 2012

Pentesting Devices / Gadgets

There are three devices I have found, that can be very useful if you're executing a (physical) security pentest:
All of these devices are just as big as a cigarette packet and to make a long story short they can be described like this:

They are designed as a small, simple but powerful device that can be inconspicuously plugged into a network and provide the penetration tester remote access to that network.
(Quote from "What is the Mini Pwner")


The great thing about the Mini Pwner is, that you can easily build one on your own. I just purchased yesterday the TP-Link TL-WR703N router and hopefully I will get it next week. When I have time, I will build it in the next week and post about it here in my blog.

An comparision between Pwnie Express and Mini Pwner can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. As cyber attacks increase, so does the demand for information security professionals who possess true network penetration testing and ethical hacking skills. Thanks For Blog.

    Penetration Testing

    ReplyDelete